ChargePoint Home Flex, NEMA 6-50 Plug
ChargePoint Home Flex, NEMA 6-50 Plug
Price: $ 599.00
If you already have an outlet ready for EV charging, choose the plug that matches the outlet. If you don't yet have an outlet, ask your electrician which plug type will work best for your location. If you plan to hardwire your station, you can choose either plug type.
- Free standard ground shipping. Item is currently estimated to ship in 3-5 days. In the interim, please schedule an appointment with a licensed electrician to install ChargePoint® Home Flex after delivery. Due to high demand, your electrician may have limited availability.
- Ships for free. Your ChargePoint Home Flex should ship in 3-5 days with free standard ground shipping. Schedule an appointment with a licensed electrician to install the charger after delivery.
- Charge up to 9X faster. Home Flex is a market-leading Level 2 50-amp EV charging station that charges your EV faster than a normal wall outlet, delivering up to 37 miles of range per hour.
- Customize your charge. Home Flex has flexible amperage settings from 16 to 50 amps and comes with both plug-in and hardwired installation options.
- Charge smarter with the ChargePoint app. Save money and schedule EV charging when electricity is cheapest. Save time with reminders so your EV is always ready to go when you are. Enjoy seamless convenience with Alexa voice control. Plus, track all of your home and public charging in one place.
- Works with every EV on the market. Home Flex is designed to work with every EV of today and tomorrow. Your Home Flex has been rigorously tested on leading EV models and works with Tesla, BMW, Chevrolet Bolt EV/EUV, Ford Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning, Hyundai IONIQ 5 and 6, Kona EV, Nissan LEAF, Polestar, Volkswagen ID.4, and many more (including plug-in hybrids).
- Maximize your peace of mind. Rest easy knowing your ChargePoint Home Flex is safe, efficient and reliable. Home Flex is UL Listed for electrical safety and ENERGY STAR® certified for efficiency. Feel confident in your investment with a 3-year warranty backed by 24/7 customer support from the original EV charging pioneer.
- Enjoy easy, flexible installation. Choose the right Home Flex configuration for your EV, home and electrical panel. An electrician can easily install the right Home Flex indoors or outside. Flexible amperage settings enable your electrician to pick the option that best matches your electrical panel capacity and vehicle requirements. A 23-foot charging cable provides ample reach wherever you choose to install your Home Flex and stays pliable even in cold climates. See below for more installation information.
- Save money with incentives, rebates and tax credits. Your Home Flex is widely eligible for federal, state and local utility rebates and other incentives, including the renewed U.S. federal tax credit for 30% of total station and installation cost up to $1,000. Learn more about incentives below.
Install Once, Charge Whenever
No matter what you drive or how much space is available in your electrical panel, ChargePoint Home Flex fits right in. Have your electrician install it indoors or out using a NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 plug, then set the appropriate charging speed in the app — up to 50 amps. Click here for more installation resources.
Need help finding an electrician to install ChargePoint Home? Qmerit can connect you with a trusted installer near you.
Save Money on Home Charging
There are many rebates, tax credits and other incentives that can save you money on home charging, especially when you get a smart charger like Flex. Make your smart choice even smarter: find home charging incentives near you.
By EV Drivers, for EV Drivers
EV charging is all we do, and we do it all—from home charging to charging around town. We’ve delivered more than 105 million charges to all kinds of cars at hundreds of thousands of places to charge worldwide, and we’re always working to make EV charging even easier.
ChargePoint is the best.
We’ve been using it for about 2 months & love it. Our electrician said it was very well built & is now recommending it to his customers.Mike Sierra, Amazon customer
This is a great level 2 charger.
Compact, sleek design. The WiFi is a great feature. You can enter your power company in your profile, and based on their rates, ChargePoint sends you a detailed report every month with kWh used, how much it cost and how much you saved compared to gas... Love it!!Heather St. Thomas, Amazon customer
Looks great works really fast. Quality is great and the app works great with my phone. Highly recommended.Brian, Home Depot customer
Best Charger EVer
I wished we would have ordered the charger 6 weeks ago when we bought our car... it does what it says, charges 6 times faster... Fantastic charger, you won't go wrong.Sean M., Amazon customer
Need to purchase a replacement charging cable for your ChargePoint Home Flex? Click here.